A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Ninja's Life

The Only Naruto RPG where you can make a character or migrate one over from another site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently reviving the site. We do hope that lots of you like the changes and the updates to this soon to be active site.
The site is currently being revived. It will undergo changes in every aspect but for the most part will remain the same. (Hoping we can get rid of the damned academy XP) ~ Hiro-Kun

i want to say something!?!

Go down 
2 posters

any old members agree?
yes
i want to say something!?! Vote_lcap50%i want to say something!?! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
no
i want to say something!?! Vote_lcap50%i want to say something!?! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
u have a little point but thats not it(add ur say)
i want to say something!?! Vote_lcap0%i want to say something!?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Slade
Academy Student
Academy Student
Slade

Male
Number of posts : 144
Bloodline / Special Chakra : kaguya clan leader/shadow ninjas leader/7 swordsmen co leader
engaged/married/dating : looking
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Character Sheet
Health:
i want to say something!?! Left_bar_bleue300/300i want to say something!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
chakra:
i want to say something!?! Left_bar_bleue300/300i want to say something!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Jutsu:

i want to say something!?! Empty
PostSubject: i want to say something!?!   i want to say something!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 am

im not bad mouthing the site owners picks or anything but the reason this site went under is cuz of some of the admin and that ppl where not getting on and the reson ppl where not getting on is cuz the admins........so i say u pick some new admins...im just pointing this out
Back to top Go down
http://arealnaruto-rpg.darkbb.com/
Norusagi
Jounin
Jounin
Norusagi

Male
Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character Sheet
Health:
i want to say something!?! Left_bar_bleue0/0i want to say something!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
chakra:
i want to say something!?! Left_bar_bleue0/0i want to say something!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Jutsu:

i want to say something!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to say something!?!   i want to say something!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 pm

we have two new admin and new rules that admin will abide by.
I know that mostly this site died because of circumstances on both the admins and the members.

All problems will be taken up with Hiro Yukanshi
Back to top Go down

i want to say something!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Ninja's Life :: Administration :: Suggestions-
Jump to: